Today we’re going to take a minute to zoom out and look at how the Portland metro area’s Median List Price compares to the other medium to large west coast markets.
Let’s take a look...
1. San Francisco Metro Area at $799,000
2. Los Angeles County at $599,995
3. San Diego Metro Area at $595,999
4. Seattle Metro Area at $414,950
5. Sacramento Metro Area at $409,700
6. Portland Metro Area at $393,900
According to the United Van Lines national mover study, Oregon is near the top of the “most moved to states” list.
We came in 1st place in 2013, 14, and 15 and trailed only South Dakota and Vermont in 2016.
It’s fair to say that when you combine the fact that we are still the most desired and affordable destination on the west coast… our Portland Metro Area market is still very healthy.
Julie Lais, LIC OR RE Broker
Premiere Property Group, LLC