- Selling season is in full swing and you’re likely applying those last finishing touches before hitting the market, I put together a few ideas to consider that are sure to have a great impact on that first impression.
- STAT 1: Inventory - the length of time it would take to sell through the houses currently on the market if no new homes were to hit the market - went up from 1.5 months last May to 1.9 this May. This reflects the 277 more homes that hit the market this year than last - which is great for buyers!
- STAT 2: Average sales price was $460.7K this May - a 4.7% increase over last May's $440.2K.
- STAT 3: Lake Oswego was highest at an average of $659.5K per sale. The lowest? Gresham came in at $349.3K and, a little further out, Mt Hood came in at $326.5K.
- Happy 4th of July! Mav's first 4th of July will be filled with bbq's, family parties, and the Molalla Buckaroo Rodeo! Hopefully you are enjoying your freedom in equally wonder-filled ways. I'd love to hear what you have planned!